KIMB Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad
KIMB Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad Summary
- Koperasi Name: Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad
- Abbreviation / Code Name: KIMB
- Koperasi Promotion Name: General Info and other services
What are the products and services of Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad KIMB?
The products and services offered are Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad personal loans, special investment savings, sales products and takaful protection.
About Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad (KIMB)
Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad (KIMB) is a national cooperative. Member involvement is not limited to one organization only, but it is open to all Malaysians in general.
Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad (KIMB) is a Cooperative established with the aim of promoting a culture of saving and entrepreneurship for welfare purposes and improving the socio -economic status of members in particular and Muslims in general, in line with the demand to “cooperate in matters of goodness and piety”
Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad was approved for registration on 21 January 1994 under the Suruhanjaya Koperasi Malaysia (SKM) with Koop Nasional registration number No 15.
Becoming a Superior National Cooperative Based on Sharia.
- Encourage a culture of saving and entrepreneurship among members.
- Involve cooperatives in profitable business and investment activities.
- Provide quality services through trustworthy and competent management.
Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad (KIMB) Personal Loan is a flat rate personal financing.
Based on the personal loan eligibility limit and subject to a minimum amount of RM 1,000 and a maximum amount of RM 100,000
Personal Loan Payment Period
- Amount RM 1,000 – RM 5,000: Maximum 24 months (2 years)
- Amount RM 5,001 – RM 100,000: Maximum 60 months (5 years)
A flat rate personal loan of 8% per annum for all who qualify.
*This rate is subject to change depending on the terms and conditions, will be notified via offer letter if the application is approved.
Eligibility for Personal Loan Application
- Has been a member of KIMB for at least six (6) months.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Has a confirmed position and has a fixed income.
- Have a guarantor.
- Required documents
- Completed application form.
- Information disclosure consent form.
- A copy of identity card.
- 3 months latest salary slip.
- Latest job confirmation letter.
- And at least one of the following documents:
- Latest EPF statement; or
- Latest income statement (Form BE/eBE/EA/EC); or Latest bank statement for 3 months (salary crediting)
- Any supporting documents if necessary.
There are 2 payment methods for personal loan payment of Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad as follows:-
- Salary cut.
- Standing instructions from other banks.
Benefits Of Applying For A Personal Loan With Us
- No hidden charges
- Selling price – fixed and known.
- Competitive financing rates.
*Subject to the terms and conditions.
Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad Membership Application
3 easy steps to apply for membership:
- Complete the membership application form – Download the member application form or fill in online.
Return the form either via:
- Post/send to KIMB Office at Lot 300.1, Lorong Selangor, Pusat Bandar Melawati 53100, Kuala Lumpur, or
Email to email@example.com, or
Fax the form to 03-41086319
- Make a membership application fee of RM 530 (RM 500 Shares, RM 30 Membership Fee) can be paid in cash or bank-in to the following account in the name of KOPERASI ISLAH MALAYSIA BERHAD:
Maybank: 5622 0961 8419
Islamic Bank: 1211 30100 24343
(Proof of payment can be submitted via email or fax as above, or whatsapp to 011.2078.5903)
After approval, we will send the approval confirmation letter along with the membership card and the cooperative by-law book to the address given in the membership application form.
KIMB Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad Cooperative Membership Requirements
KIMB Koperasi Islah Malaysia Berhad membership is open to:
- Aged 18 years and above
- Never involved in an offense registered under the “Registration of Criminals and Undisireable Persons Act, 1969 ″.
Each application must be by filling in the membership application form, Membership Fee RM 30 and a minimum Share Capital of RM 500 (paid within 6 months after membership is registered)