KOPANISZA Koperasi Alumni UniSZA
KOPANISZA Koperasi Alumni UniSZA Summary
- Koperasi Name: Koperasi Alumni UniSZA
- Abbreviation / Code Name: KOPANISZA
- Koperasi Promotion Name: General Info
What is the main function of KOPANISZA Koperasi Alumni UniSZA?
The main functions of KOPANISZA Koperasi Alumni UniSZA marketing activities, education, ICT, event management, promotion, training and others.
About KOPANISZA Koperasi Alumni UniSZA
KOPANISZA Koperasi Alumni UniSZA was established with the aim of conducting profitable business activities and opening up business and employment opportunities to members.
In addition it can help the welfare of members and families.
The application to establish the KOPANISZA Koperasi Alumni UniSZA has been approved by the Malaysian Cooperative Commission on 24/07/2013 and the Inaugural General Meeting was held on 27/07/2013 at the Putrajaya Lake Club and was officiated by Professor Dr. Yahya Bin Ibrahim.
Nine (9) Cooperative Board Members were elected during the General Meeting
The beginning is as follows:-
- EN. HUSSIN BIN GHANI – Chairman
- EN. MOHD NASURDIN BIN ABDUL MUBIN – Secretary
- EN. KIRAWAN ZEISWAR BIN KAMAROLZAMAN – Treasurer
- HJ. MOHAMAD SAHAR BIN MAT DIN – Member of the Cooperative Board
- EN. MUHAMAD HAIZUAN BIN ROZALI – Member of the Cooperative Board
- EN. AHMAD SHUKRI BIN NGAH – Member of the Cooperative Institution
- EN. WAN MAKHTAR BIN WAN KADIR – Member of the Cooperative Board
- EN. MORAD BIN AWANG – Member of the Cooperative Institution
- EN. WAN SUHAIKIM BIN WAN SAIDI – Member of the Cooperative Board
Main Functions of KOPANISZA Koperasi Alumni UniSZA
The main function of KOPANISZA Koperasi Alumni UniSZA is the Services and activities registered for now are Marketing, Education, ICT, Event Organization, Promotional Programs, Training and other activities that will be decided later.
The Operations Office of the Koperasi Alumni UniSZA is at 510A, Diamond Complex, Bangi Business Park, Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650 Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
KOPANISZA Koperasi Alumni UniSZA membership is open to KUSZA, UDM and UNISZA graduates. Minimum share capital for each member that has been approved in the General Meeting
The starting fee is RM100.00 and the Entrance Fee is RM20.00.
The membership involves the whole of Malaysia, the Annual General Meeting will use the representation method.
The representative area is divided into zone A and zone B.
- ZONE A – KELANTAN, TERENGGANU, PAHANG, PERLIS, KEDAH, PENANG, PERAK.
- ZONE B – SELANGOR, FEDERAL TERRITORY, PUTRAJAYA, NEGERI SEMBILAN, MELAKA, JOHOR, SABAH, SARAWAK
Currently, KOPANISZA Koperasi Alumni UniSZA has forwarded the relevant documents to the Cooperative Commission of Malaysia (SKM) for registration.
Travel activities and member registration can only be done after obtaining registration approval from SKM.
How to Communicate KOPANISZA Koperasi Alumni UniSZA
Pejabat Hal Ehwal Pelajar & Alumni
Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin
Kampus Gong Badak
21300 Kuala Terengganu.
Tel : 09-6687934